Top Apps for Real Estate Agents
Still using sticky notes and a daily planner full of chicken scratch to stay organized? If you're losing your mind and missing opportunities, it might be time to upgrade. Luckily, there are now hundreds of online applications that can help an agent be more productive and assist with the organization of almost every aspect of their business.
Here is a list of the top apps every agent should download to increase business, productivity, and help with so much more!
- Open House Pro - Away with a pen and paper. Open House Pro is a digital sign in sheet that automatically follows up with event visitors on your behalf.
- Home Spotter - An app that lets your buyers search for homes and message you about them on the spot. It's a very cool, up and coming app so to learn more click here!
- RPR Mobile - Use this app to access property data on the fly. By using RPR Mobile agents can create branded reports for their clients containing information like the history of the property, local school zones, and neighborhood market stats in no time.
- SkySlope - Manage your real estate transaction anywhere or anytime with SkySlope. (Currently only available for IOS but an app for an Android is in the works!)
- Zillow Mortgages - Your clients found their dream home! But can they afford it? Provide them with an instant mortgage estimate by using this app.
- React Mobile - Turn your smartphone into a lifeline by using React Mobile. Perfect for when you are doing work alone, React Mobile can send “Help Me" alerts to friends and family with just the touch of your finger.
- Turboscan - Turn any smart phone into a multipage scanner by using TurboScan. Use this app to scan and send important documents to your clients, mortgage partners, and outside vendors.
- Docusign - The wait is over. Sign and get documents signed in an instant by using Docusign. Upload frequently used documents like a buyers agreement and send it to your clients by simply moving through a couple steps.
- Roomscan - Create floor plans for your clients by simply holding your phone up to the walls of the room. This app will come in handy when working with tricky buyers or a staging company.
- Whitepages ID - Caller ID can be an incredible resource for real estate agents. Download Whitepages ID to know the caller's information if it is not stored in your phone and to block phone calls from unwanted calls.
- Addappt - Never call the wrong number again! Addappt is a mobile app that automatically updates your contacts information when it changes in their phone.
- Expensify - Keeping track of work expenses has never been easier. Seamlessly create expense reports by using Expensify to track business receipts, mileage, and travel expenses.
- Wunderlist - A powerful to-do list app that was designed with simplicity in mind. When working with a client, use this app to note everything you have to do for them with due dates and reminders in place.
- Skype - Video calls made simple. Skype works universally meaning it works on both a mobile device or desktop computer. Use it to stay connected to out-of-state clients or with your family/team when at a conference or away.
- PalmAgent - Using PalmAgent you can easily calculate closing cost for both buyers and sellers. A few of the perks of PalmAgent include; it can be used anywhere, it's user friendly, can be customized, and best yet - it calculates fees based on what county you are in automatically. Pretty cool, right?