Show agents that you're an expert and provide them with valuable information that will build a strong bond? We've created various "Lunch and Learn" presentations for you. These topics are meant to be quick, useful, and easy to understand.
Now you can be the trainer!
- Take a few minutes to learn and review the class before teaching.
- Implement the tool yourself if it applies to your industry. It's always embarrassing to be asked, "Well have you tried it"?
- Be sure to download the presenter notes. It's okay to have your notes in front of you the first couple times you teach.
- Keep the class conversational. If you stand and lecture your missing the point. This is an opportunity to engage.
- Try presenting the concept one-on-one to get feedback and practice.
- Keep it short. These classes can be given in 10-30 minutes. Quick enough to be a guest speaker at the sales meeting.
- Bringing something of value will get your foot in the door and invited back again another day.
Choose a class below
Low inventory is a great opportunity for Agents to prospect for new listings. This class will go over some easy prospecting tools and ideas. CLICK HERE
This class will teach agents some easy tricks to getting their brand in front of their contacts using social media. CLICK HERE
Perfect for agents who are looking to improve their existing Facebook Business page or agents who are looking to start a business page. CLICK HERE