Top Websites for REALTORS
Juggling a busy real estate career can get tricky, and it is important to know what free online resources are out there that can help your business thrive. Since the team at Breakthrough Broker is on the web all day, and we would love to see your business thrive, we put together a list of the top free websites we believe every Realtor should know about – and they are free. Enjoy!
- wave accounting – A cloud based software which manages financial systems such as accounting, payroll, and so much more for small business owners.
- join.me – Use join.me to conduct an online meeting with up to 10 attendees in just a couple of steps, perfect for meeting with your out of state buyers and sellers.
- Podio – A free CRM system that can help you manage you contacts, leads and so much more. » Learn more here
- ToDoist – Consider Todoist for your basic transaction management needs as it allows you to organize your tasks and projects - with anyone, anywhere.
- docracy – Do you have an assistant or vendors that you need a legal agreement with? If so, check out docracy as it has an open collection of legal contracts that you can customize and download for free.
- Wix – Wix makes it easy to build your own website as they provide several free, fully customizable templates – without any complicated downloads.
- easy hyperlinks – This simple tool creates hyperlinks for your website and social media channels in just seconds.
- HTML.am - Create HTML codes for your website or blog by using this awesome editing tool.
- MailChimp – Check out MailChimp, as it allows you to send 12,000 emails to up to 2,000 subscribers for free. » How to tutorials
- Unroll.Me – Tired of promotional emails? Use Unroll.Me to manage your email subscriptions, it’s honestly a pretty cool thing.
- Grammarly - Not the best writer? No problem, grammarly.com can find and correct grammar mistakes rather then just misspelled words, perfect for your MLS descriptions.
- SurveyMonkey – Interested in reaching your target market in a new way? Try creating a survey on SurveyMonkey.com.
- PIXLR – A seriously awesome online photo editor that allows you to edit your photos in a similar fashion to Adobe Photoshop.
- STOCK UP – Free stock photos? Yes please! A website that lets you search up to 21 free stock photo websites from one place.
- My Online Yard Sign - Brand your listing photo with these easy to use tool for better visibility on website like Zillow and Realtor.com. » Make it work for you
- Hootsuite – This website provides you with the ability to manage all of your social networks, in one single place.
- RiteTag – Trying to write a #hashtag can be difficult. Use this website to see what #hashtags are trending and where your ideas rank up.
- Cincopa – A multimedia platform where you can create presentations that start automatically and can be embedded on websites, perfect for putting a presentation on your real estate website.
- Prezi – Create a unique presentation that has a personalized feeling from the beginning of the presentation to the end. » Use this Prezi template
- Dropbox – A cloud based website that lets you save all of your photos, documents and videos in one place.
- Canva - Create professional looking designs and documents in minutes. Seriously, it's awesome.
- Piktochart - Create info graphics in no time at all. Perfect for adding flare to a listing presentation.
If you know of some great websites that are not on this list, please let us know in the comments area below. We are always looking for new sites that make work and life that much easier.